Saturday 3 December 2011

About Me


I am a fully trained classical actor and I also teach English. Until recently I worked for a Helpdesk providing technical support Level 1 to GSK - Glaxo Smith Kline - to different markets in Europe.
I live in Barcelona, Spain, however I am considering the idea of moving somewhere else sometime in the near future but no place has been decided yet...My last trip was to Marrakesh in Morocco which was an eye opener. I travelled with 3 other friends of mine and we all had a good time. But in terms of hygiene I found it a bit difficult to adapt in the very few days we were there. But it is a very beautiful place to visit and interesting too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to dive into the deep blueness of your blog, Maurice. Perhaps you should consider Helsinki when you relocate - not very tropical I'm afraid, but top-notch plumbing! :o)

    ReplyDelete